Great people, small gestures.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
Sometimes, great and important important people take time out from doing great and important things to do what is, to them, a small inconsequential kindness. To the recipient, though, it is neither small, nor inconsequential.

I’m not making ANY political statement, just bragging! And I’m doing it here, because you’re really the only people I’m comfortable bragging to!

I was on Twitter yesterday, and retweeted and commented on a tweet from former President Obama. And he “liked” it! It took him all of a second, but it made my week! And I’ve been having a really BAD week!

D3D95D00-4A77-46E8-9518-B02160D12C56.jpg

Sometimes, great and important important people take time out from doing great and important things to do what is, to them, a small inconsequential kindness. To the recipient, though, it is neither small, nor inconsequential.

I’m not making ANY political statement, just bragging! And I’m doing it here, because you’re really the only people I’m comfortable bragging to!

I was on Twitter yesterday, and retweeted and commented on a tweet from former President Obama. And he “liked” it! It took him all of a second, but it made my week! And I’ve been having a really BAD week!

View attachment 30077
w00t! :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom