Greetings Long Overdue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Audeo

Head Chef
It's been a while, boys and girls, and I do hope each of you and yours are happy, healthy and enjoying all that is wonderful in life.

I received this rather polite, but pointed note from Mardge (Dove) over the weekend that has made me realize just how long it has been since I have said "Hello.":ermm:

So, HELLO ALL!

I will do my best not to be such a stranger and get back to you, my cooking fold, whom I have missed.

Of course, I'll have to become accustomed to a brand new DiscussCooking site -- how things have changed since I've been away!!

I look forward to chatting and exchanging with each of you. Thank you for your patience, Elf and Marge and Goodweed and so many, many more....

Welcome home Audeo. We have missed you a lot! There is a spot saved at the table for you. Pull up a chair. We even have some of your banana bread in the oven waiting for you :)

I hope you will poke your head in as often as you are able. We don't want to have to wait another 6 or 7 months (or longer) see talk to our fiend!

Audeo!! :)

I thought we lost you!!:cry: I missed you SO much. Where have you been?!?

Welcome home Audeo.:flowers:

Audeo,
Welcome back. You are spoken of by many on this board..I remember you from almost a year ago when I joined. It's good to have you back.
kadesma:)

What a wonderful surprise! Welcome back, friend!

I echo everyone's sentiments when I say you and your knowledge have been deeply missed. Check in when you can--I'm glad you're back! :)

Great to have you back Audeo! Always love the insight you give me when I have a baking or chocolate problem! (Which is quite often).:LOL:

My goodness! I NEVER thought I would see that day that someone around here sent more posts than mudbug...and CREWSK! You've almost doubled her!!!! Way to go!!!

A special thanks to every one of you for your kindness and warmth. Yep, Katie bar the door...I'm back as often as time will allow! And there is so much catching up to do! And I want to know it all!!!

Life never ceases to amaze me. And the blessings I receive on a daily basis are astounding, truly. One of the greatest is to have been given, quite some time ago now, the blessing of all of you wonderful, warm and downright fun folks in one place, here, all of whom are held together by their love of a hobby. Cooking has long taken on a new meaning for me. Thanks to each and all of you for that!

Hmmm... Now I'm hungry! Must run and grab some breakfast! May you boys and girls have fun today...and know how much your welcome has meant to me.

Best wishes to all,
Deborah

I hae to agree with what everyone says!!!! Its so nice to come back to a warm and welcoming family.....welcome home!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom