Greetings of the Seasons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm not going to be around DC until next year, so I just wanted to be sure to send off greetings for whatever holiday you celebrate! I am looking forward to a very merry Christmas visit with our two kids. And their friends. And their friends families. Heck, we'd even welcome in "strangers" - stop by if you have the chance. We'll be about 14 miles northwest of the Football HOF. ;)

Whether or not* you have a special celebration, I hope you get to spend some special time with the people you love and have nothing but good to look forward to in the coming New Year.

*And of course if you are among those with no holiday, you DO have one: Happy Festivus. :mrgreen:

You won't be around for the whole year? :( I will miss you. I've enjoyed your sense of humor and recipe ideas.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your kids and a happy, healthy 2014! :)

Whew! I just reread your post and realized you won't be around "till" next year! Woo hoo! Have a safe trip! Look forward to hearing about it! :mrgreen:

Have super trip and we will look forward to many great stories and pictures when you return !!

Back
Top Bottom