Ground Squirrels....errr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have squirrels in our back yard all of the time. They haven't done any damage, and eat seeds from the bird feeders that have fallen to the gound. We do have to put squirrel thingys on the feeders, though, or they'd eat all of the food.

These aren't your normal size squirrels....these are those lil guys....ground squirrels chipmuncks whatever their called. I haven't seen them in awhile so I think the juicy fruit may have done the trick.....fingers crossed.

they're just busy picking bubble gum out of each other's hair, sizz.

they'll be back, and they'll be pissed!!!!!!!! :shock:

Great ..... I can just see me bent over in the flowerbed tending to my plants and being jumped from behind by ninja ground squirrels............oh how will I ever live that down :LOL:

Hey those little suckers are observing you now, watching and learning your routine, sycronising their watches and such. They will get you for that Juicy Fruit one way or another.LOL

Glad the Juicy Fruit helped. Sounds weird doesn't it? Hope you have solved your issues with the squirrels.

SizzlininIN said:
These aren't your normal size squirrels....these are those lil guys....ground squirrels chipmuncks whatever their called. I haven't seen them in awhile so I think the juicy fruit may have done the trick.....fingers crossed.

lol, I finally realized what you were talking about - I call them gophers, we have them at the lake where our 5th wheel stays. They are cute - never bothered us, but I hope you have a handle on it now !

Alix said:
Put a stick of Juicy Fruit gum by the holes. I have a farmer friend who swears by this method.

Somewhere right now, Carl Spackler is kicking himself for not thinking of this!

Attachments

• carl.bmp
    121.5 KB · Views: 69
buckytom said:
upon checking imdb, ken is quite correct!

it was carl spackler.

i bow to your greatness!

"It's no big deal!" ;)

Attachments

• carl 2.jpg
    carl 2.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 50
Well I spoke too soon.....or else Bucky is right or a new pioneer just moved in......I just saw one of the lil critters in the back yard having the time of his life apparently ....... errrrrr! Wonder if I poured bleach down the hole if the smell would shoo them away.

:LOL: you know what.........give me your addy I'm gonna trap these lil critters and I'm shipping them up to you to play havioc :angel:

Back
Top Bottom