Groupon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some days I'm such a dimwit.

I just bought the Ben & Jerry's coupon. If I had any brains, I would have asked someone here for a referral code. D'oh! :doh:

Maybe we could set up a thread for people who aren't signed up yet to get referral codes from the people who are already signed up with Groupon.

I read in the FAQ.

"What happens if my Groupon expires?

All is not lost! Once a Groupon reaches its expiration date, it loses its promotional value, but you can still redeem it at the price you paid for the length of time stated by gift certificate laws in your state."

I think the coupon is good for a year. So if you buy one you have a long time to use it.

It varies. The one for Ben & Jerry's is good until some time in October. It says in the individual deals. If I don't use it by then, it will still be good for the $5 I paid for it, for some amount of time (see my previous post that quotes their FAQ).

Last edited:
GB said:
I am not 100% sure, but I think you have a year to use any groupon you buy.

Yes, thanks GB. I guess what I meant to say was, that In order to take advantage of the offer I would have had 2 days to purchase it. I didn't think that 2 days was enough time for me to find enough interested parties,who would want to share the cost of that kind of holiday, and that was alot of money to speculate that I could :)

I too love Groupon!! I bought a whale watching trip off of our coast for a birthday gift for my oldest son and his family.....they were all thrilled, and it saved me half the cost. Joey said it was his best birthday gift ever. :clap:

I had a look at today's Groupon deal for Montreal. It's for one month access to a fitness centre and 50% off the first spa treatment. I had a look at the spa treatments. I was boggled by the prices and the idea that someone would pay that much. Then I read it to my husband:

"Oxygen Facial To restore, rebalance and revitalize dull, dehydrated skin. Provides oxygen infused anti-oxidants to the skin.75min $150"

Notice something odd? "...oxygen infused anti-oxidants..." :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

That's as good as most over the counter cough syrups that have both a cough suppressant and an expectorant.

Back
Top Bottom