Grown Kids...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
OHMYGAWD...my older son jumped out of a perfectly good airplane yesterday! :ohmy:

If I had known he was going to do this, I would have sent him to his room!!
He thought it was a blast, but just the pictures took years off my life.
There's no controlling grown kids, but I'd sure like to know how he got this old this fast. :ermm:

Attachments

• 54R30YZo.jpg
    54R30YZo.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 7lOc86nQ.jpg
    7lOc86nQ.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 155
Well that was happens when they grow up.
Mine died her hair pink, white and purple and went to a protest in Scotland..

I feel your pain, Kayelle..

I'm still perplexed with my grandson having two fast growing boys.. Hells bells, I'm not old enough for great grandkids.. :wacko:

Ross

Those photos are ahmaaaazing, Kayelle! Nice to look at...with my feet planted firmly on the ground. :LOL: Besides, it's no big deal for your, what, 40-something son? After all George HW Bush skydived when he was 90. :shock:

...I'd sure like to know how he got this old this fast. :ermm:
Total fact in CG Land: once born, children age (at least) twice as fast as their parents. Just sayin'...

This picture cracks me up..after the fact. The truth is, he comes from daredevil blood. His Dad was a professional drag boat racer at this age, and I'd rather have him jump out of a plane once.

Attachments

• HToPuytQ.jpg
    HToPuytQ.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 134
OHMYGAWD...my older son jumped out of a perfectly good airplane yesterday! :ohmy:

There's no controlling grown kids, but I'd sure like to know how he got this old this fast. :ermm:
I'm green with envy. I've always wanted to do that. Sadly, given the Health & Safety regs over here, they probably don't let almost 70 year old ladies do it. I would have thought that old age is the best time to do things like that as it wouldn't be such a disaster if the worst happened!

Mad cook? Odd, because in Scotland there is no age restriction for Tandem jumps.

Mad cook? Odd, because in Scotland there is no age restriction for Tandem jumps.
To be honest I haven't investigated. I just assumed. I must start saving up.

"They" wouldn't let a friend, who's a bit older than I am and very fit, do a bungee jump. Can't remember where she wanted to do it but it was somewhere in the Brit. Isles. Her argument was "At my age I'm on borrowed time anyway and could drop dead just watching the jumpers." but they weren't having any.

You can have fun so long as the Dr thinks you are fit and with NHS being as it is, then that should be easy.

Lol Kayelle...

Great pic.You are one brave mom.
If I saw a pic of my son doing that I'd be popping Nitro's like Pez dispensers.

Munky.

That's probably why he didn't tell you ahead of time! :shock: :LOL: Yikes...I get butterflies looking down from a 3-step ladder when I'm watering plants on top of bookcases or cleaning ceiling fans. :LOL:

Great pics, though! Glad he's safe and has a good experience to remember.

To be honest I haven't investigated. I just assumed. I must start saving up.

"They" wouldn't let a friend, who's a bit older than I am and very fit, do a bungee jump. Can't remember where she wanted to do it but it was somewhere in the Brit. Isles. Her argument was "At my age I'm on borrowed time anyway and could drop dead just watching the jumpers." but they weren't having any.
Former President GHW Bush did a tandem jump for his what, his 90th? So I guess there is no age restriction in the States. That could vary from state to state though.

Former President GHW Bush did a tandem jump for his what, his 90th? So I guess there is no age restriction in the States. That could vary from state to state though.
I've done a tandem jump. As long as you're willing to sign your name a few dozen times attesting that you could die and it's not their fault, you're good to go [emoji38]

Speaking of signing your life away to do this, I'd also like to know why the professional had a helmet and my baby boy didn't!
Yeah, I know, it was a photo op...it makes me want to chew nails.

Back
Top Bottom