Guess What Is in the Dictionary?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can thank our fearless leader, Andy R., for my new avatar (I know, it was about #$%^-ing time I got one, eh?)

He was kind enough not only to find some super pictures of crawdaddies (aka mudbugs) but also to insert my selection for me. Thank you, Andy!

S'all right on the "Yummy-o", but it will not be going into our new dictionary, hear?

mudbug said:
We can thank our fearless leader, Andy R., for my new avatar (I know, it was about #$%^-ing time I got one, eh?)

He was kind enough not only to find some super pictures of crawdaddies (aka mudbugs) but also to insert my selection for me. Thank you, Andy!

S'all right on the "Yummy-o", but it will not be going into our new dictionary, hear?

Ooooh, so that's what mudbugs are (crawdaddies)? Never tried them. (I needed lots of help too, thank you Michael) with my avatar. So many helpful people here.

City goil that I am, saw them only twice. Once in a restaurant in Bev Hills called The Gingerman (opened way back by Carol O'Conner & Pat O'Neil - sp downt count). And, in Griffin Park, where kids were catching em. Some day I'll be brave nough to give them a try.

Back to the dc dictionary (I hope, I hope :) ). Yep, 86 the yummy-o. Actually, think the expression is YUM-O. Ugggh.

I'll have to learn how to eat crawdaddies some day. Looking forward to the experience.

CREEPY-CRAWLERS====mudbug's avator

Back
Top Bottom