Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cress, water cress.

either that or you`de need a microscope to see the Frog that would hop about on it :)

just for kicks I looked up "duckweed" and found that it's the smallest flowering plant (didn't know that) so--even if I'm wrong I at least learned something about this pest that has taken over Texas's ponds and lakes---doesn't make me like it any more, however :)

Dear Barbara L.

I'm sorry it's taken a while to post a picture like what's been suggested but my husband and I both have tried to no avail. We've taken a picture of what we want to post but can't seem to get DC to accept it. Please,--I don't want to keep anybody waiting any longer on this thread so please go ahead and post another picture for every one to guess at and in the meantime if you can refer me by pm how to go about it or if anyone else can I'd appreciate it for the next time that I guess right :) I'm so sorry to have made everyone wait.

Buck said:
Hey expat.

Clear some space in your mailbox so I can PM you picture posting hints.

Ok, Buck, I think that I've deleted what I'm supposed to (not too computer savvy but my husband is at work now). You and Barbara L. are so wonderful:ROFLMAO: to try and help me, I really appreciate it. Hope that you can now pm me. I'm really sorry to hold up this thread. Let me know if there are still problems. You guys are great!:)

Hi expatgirl,

I'm going to post this here instead of in a PM because someone else might benefit too. I can post pictures directly to the Member Photos section from my pictures, but not here. To post pictures here, get a free Image Shack account (ImageShack® - Hosting), use their browse feature to get pictures from your pictures. Then copy and paste the link (from the choices they give, I use the bottom one) here in the Manage Attachments section--just paste it in the "upload file from an URL" box. Hopefully that helps. There are other ways to do it, but that is how I do it.

:) Barbara

Thanks so much Barbara L.,Buck, and Jeekinz, and DH for all your help. :):) Keep your fingers crossed that this works. Ok, here goes--guess what this is a picture of.

dsc00926mm2.jpg

Whoa!!! Was that a drum roll I just heard? Yes. Fabulous, that means expatgirl just posted a photo!!

Wonderful job, expatgirl. Ain't teamwork a wonderful thing?

Uh, well, I have no clue what you've just posted, but the wood it's sitting on is beautiful.

LOL!!!!!!!!! You are too funny, Katie E.--- Honey, those were angels with harps that you heard because I have died and gone to heaven!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful for all of you at DC for being so patient with the computer ditz. Don't worry, I'll give plenty of hints......:):)

( The kitchen table belongs to our landlady and she has some other lovely pieces that we are enjoying in this apartment in Kazakhstan)

Ok--hints are in order I see. It's strictly a kitchen/cooking item and it's approximately 12inches long or 30.5 cm for those of you following the metric debate thread. It's about half an inch in diameter or 1cm :). The outside is protective of what's inside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom