Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it looks as if your tooth is being held in a leather gloved hand, so it can't be from too large of an animal, I would assume. Maybe I assume too much. Perhaps, it's from some grazing creature such as a horse, cow, or deer?

I would go along with a herbivore molar tooth. It is a bit similar to elephant teeth I have looked at but much smaller. I would probably go for something smaller than a cow, such as a gota.

Yeah, Miniman---goat sounds good (that molar looks like it could chew cans and other trash! :)) I'm trying to remember what my Grandmother's sheep's molars looked like upside down, too. Flossie could annihilate a watermelon slice in seconds---like a Hooveser.

expatgirl said:
Well, it looks as if your tooth is being held in a leather gloved hand, so it can't be from too large of an animal, I would assume. Maybe I assume too much. Perhaps, it's from some grazing creature such as a horse, cow, or deer?

Sorry guys for taking so long to name the winner. I do not have a computer at home. Expatgirl is the winner it indeed is a horses molar. This to be exact is a young horses cap that comes out as the adult tooth emerges.
Way to go Expatgirl!!:rolleyes: You're up :D

no need to thank me for figuring out it was a tooth in the 1`st place, we all stand on the shoulders of Giants :smartass:

Hey, Everyone,

I can't post pictures without my husband's help and he unexpectedly had to go out of town until this next Sunday (total surprise)---I am not going to make y'all wait on me that long so if Miss Renee A. doesn't mind picking someone else, either the first person to even guess tooth or someone else who obviously didn't see my answer and also answered horse tooth---I'll leave that up to her to decide. Sorry for this but I do thank YT2095 for letting me stand on his shoulders for steering us in the right direction. :):)

Expatgirl, I have an Idea, you hang onto the ball for now, and I`ll see if I can come up with a pic for you and PM it to you as a link.

you did indeed guess the correct Animal, so we`ll make this a team Effort you and me!

if no one objects that is?

Double the Trouble and Twice the Fun :devilish:

How come I feel like the person who opened Pandora's Box?:unsure:
Actually I think that is a very fair compromise.
So if the Mods don't care have at it you two.
I have a feeling this is going to be a doozy:shock: :shifty: :-p

Hey, Y2905,

No, I don't object at all and really appreciate your offer if no one else does-----just hope that I know how to download your link and transfer it here. I'm not the sharpest mouse in the PC world but I'll certainly give it a try--worse comes to worse, you can just post a picture for me.:):):)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom