Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there is waaaaaaaaaaay too much testosterone on this thread-----you guys are amazing!!!! I'm serious---I'm so impressed---who says that we're lacking in creative geniuses???? Y'all blow me away with your responses and Y2095 you have to admit that they are creative. Anyway, keep up the great guesses!!

expatgirl said:
Really, Renee, I AM kidding---please don't take any offense----I really love your answers on other threads
No offense taken. I am the chick who kept all these testosterone filled men guessing on a simple horse tooth. Thanks for the good vibes!!!

expatgirl said:
there is waaaaaaaaaaay too much testosterone on this thread-----you guys are amazing!!!!

Actually, healthyfoodie is female. In the South and North thread, she posted “jersey girl, born and raised”. So we menfolk have got some competition! :)

OMG, Renee, only you could get me to laugh at this time in the morning and its's nearly 3AM here (I've had one horrible week that I never want to go through again if noone minds(---thanks for not taking offense---I did get that horse's tooth right didn't I? Personally I think that it's a mastodon thinga mobber or jibber don't you??? I just appreciate Y2095 even sharing the spotlight with me. My hubby doesn't show up until Sunday and even then he'll be jetlagged and not with it until at least Monday.:LOL:

Renee Attili said:
No offense taken. I am the chick who kept all these testosterone filled men guessing on a simple horse tooth. Thanks for the good vibes!!!

Ok, Keltin, I'm glad to hear that I stand corrected.:LOL: But you guys hang in there----you're doing a great job. And healthyfoodie--please give them a run for their money----the female chromsomsomes are rooting for you all the way!!!!As you imply one woman against 10 men are even odds. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:\\\ok, just kidding---I dont' need any more abuse----this has been a crazy week for me.

keltin said:
Actually, healthyfoodie is female. In the South and North thread, she posted “jersey girl, born and raised”. So we menfolk have got some competition! :)

keltin said:

yup, I am - watch out guys! :w00t: (thanks for looking out for me keltin!)

YT2095 said:
yup, that`s exactly what it is, I would have accepted Hydrogen fuel cell too.

Nice Guess! ;)
Ironically (or "ionically") "Miniature Hydrogen fuel cell" is what I Googled when I found an item remarkably similar to the one you posted, but they called it a Proton Exchange...well... YOU know! :LOL:

OK, give a minute or so to fiind something to post, but I guarantee that mine will not be nearly as difficult or interesting. The images I have on my computer aren't quite as esoteric. :rolleyes:

G

OK, this will likely be waaaaay too easy for youz-guyz, but here it goes anyway:

year, make and model pleeeze

car1zz7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom