Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it`s just a red car to me that looks kinda old (about late 60`s early 70`s).

yeah I know, not very good am I :)

What the hay---I'm just going to throw a guess out there------65 Camaro and show my ignorance---we did own a 69 covertible Mustang and that baby was so much fun----only 9 miles to the gallon but it could put the metal to the pedal and leave cops in the dust

keltin said:
Dang it, I can’t see the picture. Some pictures never show up here at work. Can you send it to me in a PM (as an attachment) gourmande so that I can download it....or email it to me?

K, the image is posted here if that helps for now (it's my ONLY image there). Gimme a sec to find it again in order to PM or email it ... I've already forgotten which folder I dug it out of before uploading to that site :wacko:

G

I've seen that car before.....just can't come up with the name. The color and hood speak Italian, but the body and wheels look Japanese.

.......Which means it my be British?

lol

expatgirl said:
it's not a carmaghia is it??/ And I know that I butchered the spelling on that one.
Karmann Ghia: The German-Italian Job... and a lovely one at that. Rates as one of my favourite vintage roadsters... but no, it isn't the one posted.

G

gourmande said:
Indeed it is ;)

And that will be the one and only clue cause it should be easy-Googlin' from here on...

G

There are bits and pieces that look like other cars, i.e. Fiat, Datsun, Alfa Romeo.

Pinninfarina was a designer for Fiat, Dino and Ferrari (possibly others) The Bond has simillar lines.

Here you go guys and gals:

What's this thing?????

img_468742_0_5f65551f7fbe032a94f2ad9a1aa9db0b.jpg

If it looks like a torch and shines like a torch...

I've no idea ... but I have to be off to get dinner "fixins" or I'll be in a fix when DH gets home. Hopefully this one will still be up for grabs when I get back... and with tons of clues! :rolleyes:

G

Back
Top Bottom