Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The thing is emitting light, that obvious since there is no shadow behind it which would be the case if this were reflecting light being shined toward it. The case doesn’t looked “polished” and “consumer ready” like a commercial flashlight would look. This implies that you probably don’t normally see the back parts of this thing meaning it’s some sort of insert or replacement plug type item. The vents around the "head" seem there for heat dissipation? It also seems battery powered?

Ok, so my guess is, a Heat Lamp insert for some type of portable commercial cooker/warmer?

It almost reminds me of the runway lights you see at a landing strip of an airport. They are usually flush (set into the ground) with the runway and help guide the planes to the landing strip.

I think my guess is off tho, because if it was an airstrip light, it would have connections for a power source unless it was rigged to use batteries. Ok.. now I'm over thinking it!

It has nothing to do with airport runway lighting or the directing of aircraft.....that I know for a fact from experience.

How about maybe a swimming pool light?

Can we get some dimensions on this thing?? What is it made of?? Plastic?? Some sort of metal?

sattie said:
Is it a light for forensics?

what, Jeekinz, Forensics... Science... ROFLOL get outa town! LOL :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I`ll bet it`s either something for his bike or something Vera lent him :ermm:

LOL.. I was thinking bike, camping, scuba, or astronmy... I know, I covered alot of ground!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom