Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tetonic analyzer---tells when an earthquake is going to erupt like when someone gets an answer correctly here--the liquid inside agitates and moves back and forth like a tsunami??????? Oooooooh, maybe too many antibiotics---I'm feeling muuuuuuuuuch better today. :)

It can’t be a voltage or power (wattage) tester since there are not two probes. To test voltage, current, or power, you need two probes (positive and negative for flow). This thing seems to have a single input. A liquid tester such as breathalyzer, air pressure, fiber optics (single line for laser light)? This is interesting.

I could be a signal tester for a coax type cable if the center conductor was shielded from the grounding shield thus developing the two polarities in one single enclosure (case versus core).

keltin said:
It can’t be a voltage or power (wattage) tester since there are not two probes. To test voltage, current, or power, you need two probes (positive and negative for flow). This thing seems to have a single input. A liquid tester such as breathalyzer, air pressure, fiber optics (single line for laser light)? This is interesting.

I could be a signal tester for a coax type cable if the center conductor was shielded from the grounding shield thus developing the two polarities in one single enclosure (case versus core).

Keltin,

I was sorta following you in your first paragraph because my DH does have an old voltage/current tester and I do recall that it had 2 wires coming off of it but your second paragraph totally lost me.:LOL: I hope that you're right---it sounded so good!:ROFLMAO:

Microscope pen,
UV pen for testing money fakes,
ph tester,
solder sucker,
USB pen,
Camera pen,
recorder pen,

maybe a pen that lets you write stuff on Paper!
(naah, that would be silly).

Back
Top Bottom