Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Jeekinz!!! Obviously was not going to help my odds in guessing what it was. Congrats jeninga!!!

I'm amazed at this monument... It makes sense now.

Yay, go me :clap:

Ok, next pic.

img_476486_0_e8ce34597ca7a7a6a5dce19ca5e44362.jpg

I looked up bandicoot---how about a rabbit-eared bandicoot? I can't get my computer to download the site's pictures so I'm taking a wild guess here just based on the name. Cute little critter, by the way. :)

I don't know what is happening--I saw my posting of "rabbit-eared" bandicoot on DC and it's disappeared. I finally downloaded some pictures and it shows "bilby" as another name for the same animal. Hope that this makes it. :)

I don't know what is happening--I saw my posting of "rabbit-eared" bandicoot on DC and it's disappeared. I finally downloaded some pictures and it shows "bilby" as another name for the same animal. Hope that this makes it. :)

It is indeed a Bilby! I want one, hehe he's cute :)

Boy, Jeninga, you remind me of my daughter. We had "sugar gliders" in our house for 3 years so when I looked up "kangaroo mouse or rat" and realized it wasn't that, a lightbulb went off and I thought---maybe, this is a marsupial and not a rodent instead and you know the rest. We also had a prairie dog as a resident thanks to her. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom