Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The question is WHERE is the tree. It is likely not the worlds tallest, but it is certainly one of its older residents. So the answer Z, is nope.

Kim and Krysten, what the heck are YOU looking at.? :LOL:

Warm Sushi, but the kids are 8 and 10 (in the picture anyway), they like Spongebob and the tree is NOT in California. Smooch! Try again.

Give the man a prize! It is indeed Cathedral Grove. We were there in 2004 and given a tour by my brother who lives on the island. He was telling us a few years ago they had a really bad storm that knocked down a bunch of the trees, very sad. Its still one of the coolest places on earth though.

You're up phinz.

I took this abstract(ish) picture on one of my trips in the past year. What is the official name of this "building" and where is it located?

Attachments

• dc.jpg
    dc.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 204
that would be lake lucerne.

it was a tough one, but i found another similar picture with a sign that read "beidseitig" with opposing arrows next to the bridge (which translates "2 way traffic), so i was able to guess it was western europe, and i tracked it down to switzerland. good one z.

What do you guys do sit around and watch the discovery channel all the time or what:LOL: . Just kidding. It is fun trying to web search and find out where these places are. If I ever can guess one of yours I've got one that'll stump you.....or at least I hope it does.

ok, i'll give you a fairly easy one sizz so you can post your stumper.

hint: a famous nyc music hall...

Attachments

• curtain.jpg
    curtain.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 187
Back
Top Bottom