Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok ill see if this attachment thing works.

ok here goes

What is this a pic of ?>?>>?

Attachments

• computer parts.jpg
    computer parts.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 174
Looks like something I saw on some special about Louisianna and the dam... some sort of magnetic thing that draws something to it to keep it from rusting... I'm sure I am way off base here.

no. no and no. this one is an interesting one.

EDIT

the name is misleading becasue i hate meta tags in websites that tell you the name of the images. so i miss label everything on my pc. it has nothing to do with a computer.

LOL Dont worry keltin. i thought of it at the last minute before i posted it so i changed it from the original to the "computer parts" label. something i learned in web design class. Always mis label your images... Yes it is a magnified shot and i did use a digital microscope to capture this.

Nope. No traction from these dudes.

but i can see how they would look like they could provide traction. kinda like snow tires

a blue gray metal with a white salt, that has to be hard.....

Titanium (even though Ti(III) and Ti(IIII) salts are colored, other`s are not.

Tungsten and Tantalum, also have white salts, the platinoids..... I`ll leave till later :)

Is it a microscopic view of something you would find in a kitchen? Like silverware or a skillet? If you got it under a microscope, then it has to be pretty small right?

Back
Top Bottom