Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking thats what im saying right ATM. is it a chime that makes a noise when someone walks in front of it so you know that they are in the room. they use them in stores

it`s not a chime or break beam trigger for anything, the UV part can be ignored, not for goggles either.

but the facts you`v extrapolated are indeed Correct.

edited to add: it is a slide switch, but since it doesn`t have an On/Off marking, the little led on it tells you when it`s on.

Last edited:
YT stated this is something that he uses on a regular bases, outside of his work life, and is a switch of sorts to affect multiple items.....................................
Okay YT may I ask if the items it affects are items the majority of us would have in our own homes?

YT stated this is something that he uses on a regular bases, outside of his work life, and is a switch of sorts to affect multiple items.....................................
Okay YT may I ask if the items it affects are items the majority of us would have in our own homes?

He also said he uses it for fun and amusement.........and remember, this thing gets turned on, stays on, then gets placed on a flat surface where it does whatever in the world it does.

He also said he uses it for fun and amusement.........and remember, this thing gets turned on, stays on, then gets placed on a flat surface where it does whatever in the world it does.
I wonder if it is come kind of wacked out bug zapper. As much fun as YT has torturing us, I can see him having fun and being amused by zapping bugs.:rolleyes:

non of `em, and ya know what, I`m really surprised that non of you guys have one (esp the Married ones and Doubly so if you have Kids!), they only cost about 10 bucks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom