Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dual Wireless Audio/Video Sender
  • Transmits sounds and pictures from any of your AV devices to a second TV wirelessly
  • Two SCART input connectors on the transmitter allow you to connect two AV devices
  • AV source switch allows you to select one of the two AV devices whose program you can then be viewed on your main TV, second TV or both
  • Converting back and forth between infrared signals to radio frequency signals, the Dual Audio Video Sender makes use of your exiting remote controls form other rooms in the house
  • The complete kit is easily and quickly installed PAL and NTSC compatible
  • Uncomplicated and stylish design suits any home
  • 2.4 GHz signals can penetrate walls, floors and ceilings, and has a range of approximately 300 feet in open areas

I have resorted to google. I basicly took basic info that YT has given us googled until I found something that kinda- sorta matched the various tips that he's given us.
It is an actual Item , but is it what YT's is, we will have to wait and find out.
(I hope, I hope, I hope,....)

Let's hope you're right, Renee. So far there have been over 180 posts on this photo.

Keep your poopy pitchfork ready.

All I can think of is two little kids trying to insult each other:

"You're a poop head!"

"Oh yeah? Well you're a poopy pitchfork!"

Last edited:
All I know is I have nothing like this in my household. It's driving me nuts.
YT, Why do you do this to us? Why?
(Oh yeah, you like torturing us. I forgot.)LOL
Poopy pitch fork is armed and ready!!!!!!!!

it IS a real item, there`s probably Millions that have been made and sold, and it`s well within the rules of this game, when you get it you`ll see that I HAVE given you plenty good hints.
it doesn`t plug into Anything, it`s a stand alone device running off 3x AAA batteries.

oh before I forget, Non of the Above >:D

is it a remote light sensor? when ambient light goes below a threshold, it signals some other device to turn something on or off.

ok, so it's a portable, 6v battery operated device with a large on/off switch, that seems to be some kind of sensor or transmitter, yes?

does it trigger a recording device of some sort?

WOW... this is amazing... I have read through every post about this pic until now and I am just as clueless as anyone.

Can it do something to you? Or does it only affect electronic devices? If electronic, how does it affect more than one?

3x AAA is 4.5v, but the rest is correct in way of a transmitter.

there`s another Hint!

and yeah, you guessed it, NoN oF tHe AbOvE :P

Can you cook with it? Is it a hand held brewing device? I'm just guessing crud at this point..... are we all gonna GROAN when we figure out what it is????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom