Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, ok, since we're getting nowhere, i went outside the box and tested yt's sincerity in this post.

it's not some kind of weirdo dimensional or ficticious thing, as 3 x 1.5v = 4.5v, not 6v as i was hoping he'd notice. (almost all individual battery cells produce 1.5v).

was i correct about triggering a recording device, such as video or audio?

you we not correct in you guess, and for Bob, it has nothing to do with sound in or out of the device at all, the device is Active output ONLY, it senses Nothing (other than the fact you turned it on that is).

see, I was NOT telling lies OR making anything up, AND all my hints were spot on!
the UV mod will take out certain CCTV cams too.

*sigh*, and to think I was almost Lynched and even had my Integrity tested!
just for playing by the Rules!!!!!!

I`m hurt, I`m Really Hurt!

Mortally Wounded in fact! but that`s ok, I`ll get y`all REAL GOOD Next Time :devilish:

Last edited:
I guess I will have to put my Poopy Pitch fork away for another day!!!!
Well YT you definetly have the "Longest without an awswer" record
Dare I say "Good Job"?

blocking or shutting off televisions????!!!!

my god man, what hath thee wrought! are you crazy? you can't stop television...

I can, and when there`s a Prog on that I want to watch, I select it turn the device on and no Fekker with a remote can change chans, they wanna watch TV? FINE, use another room :)

now This combined with my Watch (it has a full remote control for TVs & Vid and even a learning facility) I can go into a "Quiet" pub where Oprah is on, Change the chan to the game with my watch, then lock off the bar man/maids remote control, or just turn the sucker off and keep it off.
since these are invariably Ceiling mounted, unless they get Ladders out they`re helpless :)

as I said, do it with Stealth!

Back
Top Bottom