Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang it, YT, I read about this wonderful contraption about a year ago and thought what a great device to have but didn't know what it looked like. No wonder you have fun with it. Since I'm a PITB remote control flipper with a short attention span I'm not telling my family about this gadget , however :) I guess we could grudgingly say "Good Job" on stumping us. :)

Way to go, Torenium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now This combined with my Watch (it has a full remote control for TVs & Vid and even a learning facility) I can go into a "Quiet" pub where Oprah is on, Change the chan to the game with my watch, then lock off the bar man/maids remote control, or just turn the sucker off and keep it off.
since these are invariably Ceiling mounted, unless they get Ladders out they`re helpless :)

as I said, do it with Stealth!

CRIPES! You're evil. And I LOVE it! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wish I had thought of that! Thanks fo the ideas!

Had to get my posts up to 20 to post my pic.

Here it is hope it's not too hard ;)

my.php
my.php
mystery1ns3.jpg

Last edited:
UGH! NOT YT AGAIN!!! LOL! Joking.....

How many batteries?
Do you turn it on?
Does it emit something?

Recording device?

Please, no deja vu, no deja vu, no deja vu..............is it any quesses DIFFERENT than was posted the last time for the TV scrambler??????---this will save about 10 pages if it is something different than going through this all over again.:):)

it's a pain in the a$$ detector.

ooh, look, it's going off full tilt just as yt snapped the picture. there must be one nearby...:cool:

it does take batteries, you can`t turn this off (unless you take the batts out ), and yes it does emit something. buck no it`s not an Ionisation detector.

Its an ultra-sonic device to drive off mosquitoes, rats, or some other type of pest?

ETA: Whoops, posted this late, and I see this isn't it.......

in the far left corner, does it have the linksys or cisco logo. its hard to tell but it looks like the logo for one of those companies. does it us RF or IR or UV or all three

I`m not playing 20 questions here, so state something in the Affirmative.

I will say it has non of those logos on it though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom