Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're on the right track mudbug, but not quite there. (Ken's sleeping so I will pinch hit til he gets up)

Yup, it's the Mac. As for the difference in coloration....I think it's just a difference in sunlight conditions....cuz the hotel's not painted...it's stonework. Good job.

phinz said:
I thought it might be the Hotel Macdonald, but can't find a decent picture to confirm...

edit: I just stumbled across this one. Looks like the same picture. Have they repainted it recently? Because this picture looks different...

I don't think they paint it phinz, it is stone. Must just be the light that makes it look different. And just for interest, Ken and I were married on their terrace that overlooks the beautiful river valley.

And now back to the game...

LOL, OK phinz, but I have to tell you thats NOT what the photo is supposed to be. Its supposed to be the JASPER gondola. And I'm not alone here, Ken thought it was Jasper too. However...I bow to your searching, it looks like my photo was in error. LOL, you're up phinz.

:mrgreen:

I actually figured out that it looked like Banff and did a search for Banff Tram which led me to Banff Gondola, which led me to Sulphur Mountain. :mrgreen:

What is the name of this particular formation, and where is it located?

arch.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom