Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's another one that shouldn't be too hard.

What is the name of this place and where is it?

Attachments

• guess.JPG
    guess.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 205
Nope. The Taj Mahal was built as a monument to a Rajah's deceased wife. This place isn't in the same country, though the Taj Mahal is an *amazing* place.

The place pictured was forgotten for many, many years, and very difficult to reach. The country it is in suffered a "cleansing" under a deadly dictator with fanatical followers, and has had a hard time dragging itself into the 20th century because almost everybody with any form of education was killed.

Parts of this complex have been left unrestored to show what a jungle can do to the works of man if left uncorrected. There are some other *amazing* pictures of this place out there. I consider it one of the most beautiful temples in the world.

You got it Ken. I always tease my sister about a picture I took of her at White Sands when we were teenagers. She is just going over a dune, and about all you see are her legs and backside. The sand looked just like snow in some of the pictures we took, so it looked like we were running around in the snow in shorts. :cool: Your turn!

:) Barbara

Ok....what is this....and where is it located?

Attachments

• hec1.jpg
    hec1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom