Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I should be careful with what I wish for.LOL
The Connections look like the ones I have for hooking up the lights on my horse trailer.
Is it a hitch and ball hook up aid?

quite obviously Polarity sensitive and meant for DC system of some sort, lighting would be a good idea as they seem a bit too "Ugly" for most ppl, to have on display in their entirety, I also thought perhaps Sound devices that the longer clear pieces were tuned glass and work as some sort of Chime.

quite obviously Polarity sensitive and meant for DC system of some sort, lighting would be a good idea as they seem a bit too "Ugly" for most ppl, to have on display in their entirety, I also thought perhaps Sound devices that the longer clear pieces were tuned glass and work as some sort of Chime.

I was thinking a chime too, maybe in a doorbell ringer, or maybe a tuning fork of some kind. But the silver “knobs” on the end of these things appear to have holes in them as if a fluid or gas should pass through it. At first, I thought the knobs were conductive, but the holes are making me wonder. The yellow “string” piece looks like 26 AWG wire.....but it could be tubing?

Back
Top Bottom