Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good one, Jeeks---looks deceptively easy but it's not--------I think that we've ruled out the medical field, the forensics field, the party field, how about the industrial sector??? Is it used in industry related areas?

ok it is a spool of wound up plastic that has a white piece of tape around it because its actually something you made. Its only purpose is to drive us MAD tell something hits the wall first, either the PC monitor hits the wall or whatever is closest to me at the point in time where my patience is thin enough i can feel the blood boil in me skull. Is that what it is. if not thats cool

how about these fluorescent tapes (non sticky) that get tied around traffic cones or poles one to the other to make a cordon (usually in orange or green).

bus tickets or Train tickets (paper/card) also?

Has someone already guessed a laminate of some kind? Laminate for small pictures, stamps, coins, bundles of crack?

Static bag material?

Thread sealant used in on threaded pipes?

Plastic banding or strapping?

A “knotabag” roll/spool?

Is it a filament of your imagination???? ok----I'll be nice-----do you want to look like your brother, Harpo? Tell us now or we'll curl your tail. Wow--that felt good. Just kidding...............No idea

lol, i haven't heard "we'll curl your tail" in a long time.

is it a pinch roller or platen of some sort?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom