Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Orrrr.. Larry King... I just going off the face more than anything.

OOOOOOKKKKK... on second thought, I don't think there is any way in tarnation that this could be Larry King!

Last edited:
4 Real????? I have been looking at pics of Drew and could not find anything close to what you posted!!! I'll be back in a bit to see what I can come up with!!!! Whoo hoo!!!

I really stink at this... but here goes!

What is this thing and where would you find it?

img_503739_0_b6e8804dc683ce06f09bee6d8c62beed.gif

Barbara L, it was hubby who looked at the pic and that was the first thing he said. Then I pretty much had to agree. My jaw dropped too!!! :)

Drew Carrie huh?! See what being a Brown's all your life fan will do to ya? :ROFLMAO:

hmmmm, looks like it's made out of stainless, so I'll say some kind of wire feed tensioner?

Who would have thunk it?? Great job, Sattie.!!!!!!!!!.........no idea what you've posted but I'll keep an eye on the pot.........

Not sure if that was a guess or not... but you could be on to something!

UB... pulley would be in the right direction.

I realise it probably isn`t, but the 1`st thing that came to mind was one of these Tension goveners that see on sewing machines.

Uncle Bob... they can come in different sizes, but I don't have exact measurements. The shipping dimensions shows to be 32x18x18 if that helps at all.

YT... I have to admit that I am very pleased that you did not guess it on your first try!!! I was sweatin you the most!

Edit: It weighs 84 lbs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom