Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was quick Phinz :)
It is indeed a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy. I won't use him for hunting though.... no lions around here :LOL:

You're up!

pierce1.jpg

You do know they grow on the wee bit big size, Pacanis..................Look at his paws---they are nearly as big as his head----OMG I can hear him now............"Did you just see that lion? He went this way and that way and I can smell him and look------ my paw prints fit exactly into Leo's.....and my best buddy Pacanis is going to walk me for miles because he loves me........where are your, Adidas, Pacanis????

What do you call your cute puppy by the way???

You do know they grow on the wee bit big size, Pacanis..................???

They do?! :ohmy:
:LOL:
His name is Pierce. My other RR passed away last December..... and my other two dogs are on the big size, so he'll fit right in.

What the heck is that phinz?
Wild guess. Pittsburgh airport?

I would say it is almost definitely an airport looking at the different vehicles around and the structure on top of the building. I would also say US on the basis of the style of buses in the background. Further than that I am stuck apart from it is still in construction or undergoing renovations.

Neither of the above. As far as I know, it is now open for business. Most pictures you find online are from the other side. You lose the "Darth Vader's Star Destroyer" look from other angles.

The name of the city is on the side of the building, but you can't see it from my picture. We watched them mount the last strip of aluminum that you see missing while waiting.

It is indeed an airport facility. If you've been to this place, you'll agree with me that their baggage claim and taxi/rental car pickup area is one of the nastiest, most miserable baggage claim areas in what is otherwise a fairly decent airport (though the area it is in isn't exactly the nicest part of town).

Back
Top Bottom