Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think this is it, but I'm going to say it anyway.... Do they hold downrigger balls?

MY theory is that in use this thing stands on end. It's a holder of some sort and the sloping surfaces created by the "hook" thingies provide a means of automatically indexing the thing that it holds in the same position each time it's dropped into the holder. If I'm correct, the only thing remaining is to figure out what it holds.

How close am I, Andy?

I was thinking they attach to something or something attaches to them via the hole you can barely see and a dowel type handle is "twisted" into the hook thingies to quickly lift it and then remove the handle. I was also thinking the colors hold some clue..... You have two basically neutral colors that go with anything in white and black, and you have two high visibility colors. That was making me think along the lines that this is a consumer used product and not a manufacturing one. Don't ask me why. I was even thinking along the lines that it's kind of rope cleat to quickly hook and unhook the rope from.

And again, I was also thinking along the lines that Andy should throw us some kind of bone :)

It mounts on a wall and is used to hold one specific item. It's a common item found in many households and that item is bigger than a breadbox.

Back
Top Bottom