Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jaguars are British/English. It's not a Jaguar. The Volvo P1800 is a sweet car, though. I've always loved them.

I'll give you the decade.

It's the 1950s.

My guess is Renee has it. I saw wheels that matched, hoods that matched, body lines that matched.... I couldn't find an exact match, but I'd bet it's some kind of Barchetta.
Plus Red Barchetta was one of my favorite Rush songs :rolleyes:

The company that made this little roadster is known for working with Fiat for many years before they made their own car(s). They produced their last model into the '70s, but to look at that last model you'd think they had taken a step back in their design from the gorgeous model in my pictures.

If you know my passions, you'll know that this car's manufacturer is really only 6 off from one of said passions. ;)

One more hint: The manufacturer's name is an acronym.

oh dear, I'm not feeling like I have the time to do this right now, how bout Andy or Renee taking the job right now, whoever sees this first?

Also, feeling a bit intimidated that I could not post the pic of the P-1800, but I will try one more time:blush:

This is not the question, just in case I get this posted....why am I getting the feeling it is not going to work?.....
img_517216_0_00979a06f7a94b1c4d990a93617d1814.jpg
[/IMG]

Some one needs to help Beth to post pictures. She (I assume) is obviously good at this game, so she needs to be able to participate on all levels, I would love to guess a picture that she pulls out of her archives!

Miss Beth...go back two or three pages, and read the method that Phinz describes. Just follow each step and it should post for you. It is really fairly easy...

Edit...Look on page 588 post number 5874

Last edited:
Thanks Uncle Bob and Renee, that's just what I needed UB, I simply forgot how to do it...

Well, now I'm not getting a steady internet connection related to the snow storm.

You guys take over with the next quest, at least I now remember how to post a photo!!

Back
Top Bottom