Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, it does not sense, measure or meter moisture. It does keep track of a couple things though, but that is not the "probe looking" end's job. The end that looks like a sensor is not.

Something in the automotive field? Possibly aftermarket insturmentation?

I would have guessed some sort of emissions meter had you not said "nothing to do with gas"

Hmm...

Or did you mean "natural gas" or "gasoline" by that...

Something in the automotive field? Possibly aftermarket insturmentation?

I would have guessed some sort of emissions meter had you not said "nothing to do with gas"

Hmm...

Or did you mean "natural gas" or "gasoline" by that...

I don't know...... Which did Andy mean when he said "gas detector"? :LOL:

No, nothing to do with natural gas, fuel, engines or instrumentation. I guess you could call this a "set it and forget it" kind of device.

I meant to detect a specific gas in the air. e.g., a carbon monoxide detector, or a natural gas detector, or poison gas det...

I know, Andy. If it detected one kind of gas and not the other I would have worded that into my response somehow.

True..... it senses things, so I guess you could say it meters its surroundings, but it isn't thought of as a meter in the typical sense of the word. One would not look at this and say, oh-oh...... or, we better adjust this. The word "meter" is not in any part of its name.

its a detonator for a bomb. Set it and forget it, UNLESS it has something to do with that guy from ronco food dehydrator. he always said Set it and forget it..

Yes Phinz! Aliens left it in me the last time they beamed me up! :ROFLMAO:

Uh, no, none of the above.

And yes, it does monitor _________ and _________ And if it senses things are not right, it does something extremely important.

I'm glad I didn't go back in and smudge what I thought would be a big clue after posting the pic :rolleyes:

No, nothing to do with food, cooking, kitchens, houses, restaurants, buildings or any other structure.

I wouldn't say it doesn't serve a medical purpose...... but it is not used in the medical field or to test for any medical conditions.

Back
Top Bottom