Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah, just post what you think anyway. If you are right, we can all wait for your DH to return or someone else can do an interim post if he is a long way off returning. You could be wrong too!!!

hahaha--Bilby you are awesome but DH and I won't see each other for another week......I'm not doing that to y'all about what I think it is, the flower that I'm thinking about isn't quite that droopy in the pictures so I'm probably wrong.... but think "dairy" and that's my guess

I'll go ahead and give you all half of the answer. The thing that is different is the plant on the left is male and the one on the right is female.

As for being droopy, think of names of other plants that droop.

I will be balancing my checkbook (major job this time, as I couldn't find one of the zillion checkbook registers I knew we had for about a month) and paying bills, but I will check in now and then.

:)Barbara

WooHoo! You got it pacanis! Known by several names: Poverty Weed, Roosevelt Weed, Sweet Willow (because of the droopy, weeping look), False Willow, New Deal Weed, and a few others. To add to the confusion, there is another plant, from another genus (Iva) that is also called Poverty Weed.

Give us a good one pacanis!

:)Barbara

What's a good one? One that goes on page after page or one that's easily found or guessed? :LOL:
Give me some time. I'll try to come up with something different.
I'm still trying to get the TX horticulture galleries out of my mind :LOL:

ok, this should be fairly easy to track down, but I found the story about it interesting enough I thought I'd post it anyway. I found it looking for someone else's photo. Interesting stuff you find trying to narrow your searches down... this one can be posted ;)

What is this gun called?

Attachments

• guessme.jpg
    guessme.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 166
I was just trying to post something that someone would be able to "guess what this is a photo of"...... specifically...... like the game used to be played when I started.

Seems like lately all you need to do is get close, or have someone zeroing in on it, some one else guesses it using the clues we all can see, then they give it away rather than letting someone else respond :huh:
I'm a bit befuddled by that.

I'm trying to post something anyone can look up directly and name, by themselves. That's why I said it would be a while, but easy to find.
It's hard to come up with a pic when people don't want something "gadgety", or want something more organic, or only like looking for buildings, or landscapes..... geez, let the game flow.....

Sorry, don't mean to zero in on anyone, but it seems like this game has come to have too many rules. Probably why you see some people staying away that used to be here (since I've been here, I know I'm new:))

Sorry, off the soapbox.

Good one phinz! Hit the nail on the head.... or the $2.39 gun on the barrel :LOL:

Hey, don't let my little rant stop anybody :ermm:
Sorry about that :) I couldn't find my valium yesterday :ROFLMAO:

Yee haaaa.

What's the name of this contraption?

img_535021_0_a41f70d10ca8acb0fbaef66c69428285.jpg

Back
Top Bottom