Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Widowmaker :LOL:
Seems like that name is attached to a lot of things that look like sure death

Is it called a Finne?
I found another pic of it and am going by the file name.....

Attachments

• finne1.jpg
    finne1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 176
Geez..... found the makers' website and they don't even name it there. Just another pic or two. Even found a message board where someone named Eric asked them what it's called, but no reply was given..... Just a few days ago as a matter of fact.... hmmmm
Jeekinz, is your name Eric? ;) If it is can I just name you :ROFLMAO:

I just want to know if you're that Eric guy that works in a kitchen place in CA. I may have researched this one a little too hard :ermm: or not :LOL:

I'll get one up in an hour when I'm back in the house. It will be "name this city" :ohmy:

What a coincidence then. When I clicked on the name and it pulled up a custom kitchen email addy, I just figured it had to be you asking since the bike's name wasn't on their website. Oh well. I guess more than one person that cooks thought it was a cool bike :cool:

And his sig says Jersey BORN ..... doesn't me he still lives there..... ;)
And no, none of your guesses were even close, but if you guess it without the pic I'll give it to you on merit alone :LOL:

Ahhhh, good point. I don't really pay attention to that except for the username. My bad. I don't read the fine print :rolleyes:

OK. What city is this?

Attachments

• citypic.jpg
    citypic.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 162
I don't know yet, but it looks interesting.

BTW, I was just giving you a hard time--a lot of people put places other than where they are located. :innocent:

:)Barbara

Wow. That didn't take long.
Do you read USA Today online, too? I've had this pic saved for a couple weeks, at least :rolleyes:
Or do you just know their red light district ;)

You're up, Andy!

Just a good guess. I looked at the pic and saw bicycles and thought "Europe" and a canal out front so I thought "Venice of the North" ...

...OH, and I used to live on the third floor of the farthest building. jk

...OH, and I used to live on the third floor of the farthest building. jk
:LOL:

Geez, everyone must know what Amsterdam's redlight district looks like but me :( WAG my butt, Buck ;)

Apparently..... and you can barely make out the figures..... they allow window shopping because they don't allow it in the street. Kind of a European Nevada.

Back
Top Bottom