Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A flower holder.

BTW to make it bigger I right clicked and saved it into my pictures & then I opened the picture and could zoom in to get a bigger view.

Buck you're getting closer--I guess each piece could serve hors de oevres if they had never been used for their real purpose and you definitely wouldn't want to serve hors de oerves after the real purpose.

An hors d' oeuvre server is close, but it serves a dirty and filthy use by some people...
this is getting good!

Hi, Pacanis------more clarification..........the hedgehog is made up of stackable pieces that have a primary job that is considered by many people to handle a dirty filthy function but it's not boot wiping. However if you've never used it for that dirty, filthy function that they were designed for you could put nuts in them, etc. and they would look cute as each piece is a progressively smaller version of a hedgehog---now have I confused people even more????:)

OK. I thought you had meant Buck was zeroing in on it when he guessed a food server.

Pacanis go back and read my post I never said it was a food server I said that it could be if you didn't ever get it dirty. It's like putting fresh flowers in an antique pitcher--the pitcher was designed for milk not flowers but you could use it as a vase which I do at home. YOu could put pocket change or marbles or BB's in these if you wanted to, but he mentioned hors de oerves so I said that he was close....they are containers for something. But the primary purpose is for something else that a lot of people consider dirty and filthy. By saying Buck was close it was the fact that they were containers of some sort---I'm sorry if I steered you the wrong way with that answer. I can see where that might be confusing and I apologize.

As for Buck's guess does it impale anything---no---but the spaces between can hold something which helps with its primary purpose

You got it Toyota, Pacanis! Way to go!! They are the neatest thing that I've ever seen---each one is a stackable ashtray inside the other and that's what I meant that if you never used it for cigarettes you could easily put nuts in them....glad that you understood

Cool. I just had to rearrange my thinking a bit and stare at the picture for five hours :LOL:

Hmmm, now... what to post, what to post.....

Back
Top Bottom