Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kewl info on the assistant cook position, I guess just like in real life , so newbees should start out as dishwasher, like in the real world...
ok back to the bats.. Those are some big bats. In my Slow Food book they showed people eating Bats on a stick. I am so very courious about these bats.

We had to try to import Bees to our greenhouse in Jamaica and the Jamaica Gov't said we would be taking away jobs from the Jamaican Bees !! whatever third-world !!
I think someone is taking very good care of those Bats because they want then to spread seeds or help in Agriculture somehow

Baby Fruit Bats?
Close enough on what (baby Flying Foxes, which are a species of fruit bat). BTW, I LOVE bats! They are very misunderstood by a lot of people. Now, why are they all bundled up and being given little bottles and pacifiers? And if you can figure out the actual place they are at (which is in Australia)... Well, you are probably spying on me and going through my stuff!

:)Barbara

Baby Fruit Bats at a rescue center in Queensland.

Google Image Result for http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_03/049bats_800x550.jpg
I knew it! You ARE spying on me! My article doesn't mention Queensland, but that is probably it (I don't know quite as much about Australia's geography as I do ours). This is a flying fox rescue and rehabilitation center on Australia's Gold Coast. They wrap the babies up to make them feel secure, since they are normally tucked under their moms' wings. Aren't they cute?!!

You're up again Buck!

This one should be pretty straightforward. Who made these photographs, and why are they significant?

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 166
Diet root beer my foot!
Seriously! And Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, Sprite Zero, and good old water. There is a bottle of Fuzzy Navel waiting in the refrigerator though. :rolleyes:

I have seen that picture before. I think it was in my college art book. Something to do with illustrating the horse's movement, I think.

Wow, a whole game has passed me by :(
To tell the truth, I couldn't tell if those were bats or Chihuahuas that pic was so small.... way to go, Buck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom