Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie

I think Buck needs his medicine. Seriously, I assume there is no reply form Vapourtrail. Maybe we should draw straws to see who goes next!

Maybe VT has gone the way of Jeff G????
But I thought VT had played before and would know it was his turn to post if correct, which he obviously was with the links.....
Hope nothing has happened to him.

Has anyone PM'd him? I noticed that was his last post before that one was 19 days before. He may be busy and doesn't check in often.

:)Barbara

Sorry about the long wait. Been having problems with the wiring in my house the last few days and between that, work, and such I forgot I had to post a photo.

Anyway, new photo:

Attachments

• whatsis3.gif
    whatsis3.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Nope, not an illustration of a turbine (it's a photo, the item's actually those colors), not a deodorizer of any kind.

yup, that`s the one! now take a Closer Look at it ;)

it looks like Newsprint or something a printer from the mid 1980`s would produce.

AHhhh... I see the problem.

.gif artifact... Let me see if I can get a better rez photo.

Better?:

Attachments

• Whatsis3.jpg
    Whatsis3.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
lol, I thought those little markings were supposed to be there. Like it was made from carbon fibre.

is it a top down view of a cooks blow torch? (and it still looks like a drawing/picture rather than a photo? maybe it was strange Lighting?).

Not a blowtorch. Is a top down view however.

Hmm... now that I look at it a third time I think it may be a CG render, which would explain the strange lighting... I've seen other pics that look similar, all with no background or other foreground objects.

Though it is supposed to be those colors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom