Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's part of a modified KC135R. It's used for testing icing conditions on planes in flight.

nkc-135-spays-water-test-icing-raptorbig.jpg

Contrail Science » “Chemtrail” Aircraft Photos

KC-135R Stratotanker

Last edited:
Only if there's one blowing. I would imagine that it would be windy there on the water. ;)

In other words, it doesn't specifically depend on the wind, and it isn't used for anything regarding the wind.

This is an unusual angle to see this item from. You'll typically see it from a 90* difference in pictures.

It is nowhere near the Milwaukee Art Museum (same continent), is not a bridge or any form thereof, and I guess you could project movies on it, but it's not an outdoor movie screen and never was intended to be such.

Well, it's very large since it makes the trees and benches look tiny. I'll go a different route and guess something other than an air shelter. Is it a wall for a building, such as a restaurant, bathroom, etc...?

It is not the Sydney Opera House, an awning, an open air shelter, or a wall for a building of any sort.

In a way it has something to do with airplanes, unfortunately.

I'm thinking it could be some kind of memorial to commemorate an airline disaster, but I can't find anything like that.

:huh:Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom