Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you put something into it???? GRRRRRRRRR... I'm going bonkers!!! Lights, noise, batteries, horizontal surface, useful to mom and dads, even if you are not a mom or dad.... what the heck!!!

Ohhhh great!!! Nothing goes in, nothing comes out... except noise? Andy, what ever this thing is, it better be good!!!!!

It's nothing... it is a decorative table setting.

Lets you know when appliances finish cooking, washing, cycling? Or can you just beat the top of it when you are frustrated.... like now?

is it a Radio transponder that you bolt to a table and then set your kids down after sk00l to do their homework, and if they move more than 2 metres away their Shock-Collars activate?

Clearly you all cannot find this article's picture on the internet. I think that's unfair anyway. Have you guys never played the game 20 questions?

is it a Radio transponder that you bolt to a table and then set your kids down after sk00l to do their homework, and if they move more than 2 metres away their Shock-Collars activate?
LOL I was thinking the same thing, only more along the lines of it letting you know where they were! LOL

Andy, if this hasn't been guessed by late tonight, I hope you will PM me what it is (and I won't tell anyone), since I am leaving tomorrow morning for 2 weeks. But hopefully someone will get it today. (But don't tell me now!--I will be busy today but will still check in now and then until around 3:00 a.m.).

:)Barbara

Oh, Andy, I'm going out of town too.... so if you can tell me as well! Barbara... I have heard that one before!!! LOL!

Have fun on your trip if I don't get to speak to you again before then.

...Barbara... I have heard that one before!!! LOL!

Have fun on your trip if I don't get to speak to you again before then.
Well, you can forget that souvenir I was going to bring you! :LOL:

Thanks, I plan to squeeze every second of fun out of these two weeks!

Okay, I'm off of here until tonight--too much to do now!

:)Barbara

By the number of sounds it makes! Two dings... 2 oclock...

I'm out of ideas at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom