Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I`ve done the talking clock and the remote doorbell thingies, it was`nt correct (somehow I get the feeling we`ll all Kick ourselves when we find out!).

it`s Busy Parents thing I`m working on, what Makes THEM Unique?

anything to do with Packed Lunches or summat?

It's not a talking clock or a remote anything.

YT, I mentioned earlier that it's usefulness was not limited to parents. Also, you didn't answer my question.

I`ve done the talking clock and the remote doorbell thingies, it was`nt correct (somehow I get the feeling we`ll all Kick ourselves when we find out!)...
I thought someone might have mentioned the clock but was too lazy (or defeated!) to go back and check!

Ok, it is a silver magic mushroom that puts out hypnotic suggestions: "You will obey your parents," or "You will get a good job and take care of your parents in their old age!"

I have officially gone over the edge on this one!

:-pBarbara

Is it something kind of like this (that shows LED messages):
wi701_pip.jpg

I don't see any buttons or where the message would go, but maybe we can't see the front of yours. I'm getting desperate!

:)Babara

And I went the timer route earlier..... we're starting to repeat our guesses.

Is it a knob? :ermm:
:LOL:

This is nuts!!!! It's a table top duster. A dust collector? A vaccuum.... someone please get it!!!

I was wondering if we could get a, "you're warm" to someone's guess, too.....

Is it a remote touch operated switch?
How about a massager or heat applying muscle relaxer?

OK. You guys have been dancing around the complete answer with your various clock related guesses so I’m going to call YT the winner as he was first with a close guess.

Here is a link to a video showing it in action. CLICK HERE then go to the bottom of the page and scroll up about three screens to a picture of this item and the video.

I have to say, though it stumped you guys, it's just not a practical item.

Oh my but that would be annoying!!!! I'd lose track of the beeps and get the wrong time!!

My feelings exactly. Also, who wants to wait that long to know the time. It's usually a fraction of a second glance at a time piece.

Back
Top Bottom