Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With Legos crammed up their nose?
:LOL:

{insert Larry the Cable Guy's mutterings here, when he says something he shouldn't have}

:LOL:

Yeah you see...
I KNEW someone would make this connection!!!!! Do I laugh or cry?
Hmmm imagine my (not) suprise at who it was! :rolleyes:
It's ok Pacanis, you just beat BT to the punch. :cool:

All in gest Suzi, you know that :flowers:

I know dis, good thing I have an AWESOME sense of humor! :rolleyes:

Anyway I was thinking it looks more like a floormat in a car?
Or one of those porcupine things people have outside thier doors to wipe the mud off? (not the doormat itself)

DrThunder...... please don't take any offense but people do not "live" on this thread but they do check in a couple of times to see the status and if they're right or not or on the correct track.....the "Guess What This is a Photo Of" tends to be checked a lot in my experience...it's almost like a lottery......you want to know if you have the winning ticket..if people tease it's because they care........would you rather they be ranting and raving and spewing all kinds of invectives? If your job is constraining on your time allotment it might be easier to post ahead of time that "Hey, Guys, I'll be back on at 11pm, etc., in the meantime if it's more than 8 hours (people post from all over the world here-----I'm 12 hours ahead of anyone waking up in Houston, TX) they will post a "half-time pic" but as soon as the person returns they will immediately yield......

I know, you guys. I was joking! I'd hoped I was being ridiculous enough. I guess I'll have to be ridiculouser...more ridiculous...in the future.

Treads of a shoe/boot ??

It is part of a type of shoe, but not a tread.

don't sweat it doc. just don't do it again. :cool:

don't you realize that these guys are a bunch of "guess what this is a photo of" junkies? i've recently become addicted, so no screwing around.

ok, is it an orthopedic or "comfort" insole?

Thanks expatgirl! Give me just a minute to find something. I wasn't expecting an answer so soon! :ROFLMAO:

oh, no, Mama, always expect the unexpected on this thread......I''ve guessed several as a "joke" only to find out that I was right and then was fumbling like crazy and I need my husband's help to post as I'm totally worthless in the "posting a pic" dept.--it's called "computerphobia"

In honour of Dr. Thunder......

Attachments

• whatisit3.jpg
    whatisit3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top Bottom