Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, Barbara......I feel badly that you had to guess for us.........I'm sorry....this week has been crazy busy for me or I would have asked more questions.....I just checked in made a few stupid answers and then skipped out again......I just knew that someone would guess........it was a great post however.......you should see when I open one of those babies with the reversible tops.......childproof on one side and non on the other........most Brits are impressed.........

oh, Barbara......I feel badly that you had to guess for us.........I'm sorry....this week has been crazy busy for me or I would have asked more questions.....I just checked in made a few stupid answers and then skipped out again......I just knew that someone would guess........it was a great post however.......you should see when I open one of those babies with the reversible tops.......childproof on one side and non on the other........most Brits are impressed.........
Expat, don't be silly! It has been kind of a crazy week for me too. LOL I just realized what an understatement that was! On top of everything I have a very strange, brain-clogging (feels like it anyway) cold or something. I think I just posted that one at the wrong time.

:)Barbara

no, you didn't....I think that it was BRAINDEAD week and I knew that if I guessed correctly that I wouldn't have the time to post a picture...........as a Gramma I'm so glad those childproof tops are around....I think that as a young child the military paramedics were called to our house twice because I had ingested medicines and boy do I remember the hoses going down my gut..........

Yikes! I hate the child-proof caps for my own use and always ask for the regular ones. But I don't have any children in my home (I got child-proof when I did). I did a paper on accidental poisoning in high school and a speech on it in college. I learned a lot doing research for them. Like the fact that children under 3 don't notice the bad smell and taste of things, which is why they will drink Drano or bleach. *shudder*

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Where's our next picture? I'm looking forward to it!

Wailing wall.....? I thought it was a city in Amsterdam :rolleyes:

I think you should have held out longer Barbara. I know I've been busy with multiple things the last few days (including my accountant and taxes :mad:) and didn't have the mental energy to jump on Google and look at old people :LOL:

Post it again and see how we do this time around. ;)

I think you should have held out longer Barbara. I know I've been busy with multiple things the last few days (including my accountant and taxes :mad:) and didn't have the mental energy to jump on Google and look at old people :LOL:

bad dog.........:ROFLMAO:

I probably should have held out longer, but this weird cold and the house stuff have been messing with what little bit of my mind I still possess!

My 4 yo looked over my shoulder and asked if they were from Mars...
Martian doorknobs or egg timers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom