Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
" I'm listening to Neil Diamond and his "store bought woman" and Cracking Rosie---so it's a given that you've guessed it, Dr. Josh, glad to see some new blood in here...but you need to be respecitve of when you're contacted to continue....just to be sure....

I keep doing that! I thought of the nose thing a long time ago, but I talked myself out of it. I have done that too many times!

Give us a good one DrThunder!

:)Barbara

" I'm listening to Neil Diamond and his "store bought woman" and Cracking Rosie---so it's a given that you've guessed it, Dr. Josh, glad to see some new blood in here...but you need to be respecitve of when you're contacted to continue....just to be sure....

I'm sorry I did not follow that. Have I been impertinent to someone? My apologies if I have stepped on toes.

-Josh :pig:hart

no, you've not been impertinent to anyone...just be sure that you hear from the original poster to go ahead...you never know what they really want you to post for their final answer---just have your pic lines up cause we think that you have it

no, you've not been impertinent to anyone...just be sure that you hear from the original poster to go ahead...you never know what they really want you to post for their final answer---just have your pic lines up cause we think that you have it

Ok. I was the OP for the picture in question so I gave the win to Dr.Thunder when guessed it. Now it is his turn if he wants it. But thanks for looking out for me. I am about off for the evening good night all.

-Josh :pig:hart

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom