Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the name of this place, where is it, and who built it? I did not take this picture, but I have been here.

:) Barbara

Attachments

• Carry On.jpg
    Carry On.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 189
LOL I'm sorry Alix! I was originally looking for the picture of the house and couldn't find it. However, the two are related.

Looks like some colonial Viriginia home. I'm just adding to this. How, about a Colonial Williamsburg home?

Last edited:
Yep! But where is it, and what is its name? (I knew you'd get it!--Being a teacher and a mom also, I figure Dina was hot on your heels!)

Well, you didn't give the name, but you got everything else! You're up Alix!

Laura and Almanzo Wilder built this house (they called their farm Rocky Ridge) with materials they found on the property. They lived there until they died and their daughter Rose was raised there.

Alright! Thanks for the hint...I'd never have got it otherwise!

Who is this and why is she "famous"?

Attachments

• pix.jpg
    pix.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 75
The Right Honorable A. Kim Campbell[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
kim_campbell.jpg
When Kim Campbell was elected leader of the Progressive Party of Canada on June 13, 1993, she became the first woman to serve as Prime Minister of the country.

[/SIZE][/FONT]I think I might be right on this one ! :cool:

Last edited:
Ok here is a easy one ! What Make, Model, and Year is this car ?
Because this is easy, you have to have all 3 to win :cool:

Attachments

• Yep a Car.JPG
    Yep a Car.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 236
You are right Alix its your turn, :chef: Just think if they would have sold those babies ! Its was ahead of its time. :cool:

The seats didn't move so the pedals, and steering wheel did !

Last edited:
Whoohoo!! OK, lets stick with cars. What make, model and YEAR is this sweetheart?

Attachments

• GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom