Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay... here it is...
what is it, where is it and what's so special about it (you can't see this on the pic..) ?

(c) Foto: imago sportfotodienst

Attachments

• OS.jpg
    OS.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 167
Aliianz Arena in Munich, Germany. There's also a replica made of Lego blocks. If I didn't get the Lego part right, two of our sons would have never spoken to me again.

(Ain't Google great?)

Buck

Buck, you are right so far, but with the special I didn't mean the Legoversion of the Arena, but the possibility to illuminate it in differnet colors..

1008596,h=240,pd=2,w=420.jpg

113711-allianz-arena-15615.jpg

source

allianz_arena.jpg

source

Last edited:
Thanks, cara, that was a neat one. Katie’s the one who identified it. I just stood by and watched.
Keeping with the theme of buildings, here’s one to ponder.
This house was built during the years 1902-1905.
It’s located in the Northeast United States (near, but not in a place called New England, which is a group of six states…but I digress).
The man who built it created something that has affected the lives of each and every one of us.
Who built it and where is it?
Good luck.
Buck

Attachments

• Bighouse.jpg
    Bighouse.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 167
Right you are!!

If you ever get a chance to visit this place by all means do. It's amazing!

Your post, cara.

Love your new avatar. Nice kitty, kitty.

Buck

it's actually my old one.. just changed it after the World Cup ;o)

okay.. here we go...

Attachments

• kd.jpg
    kd.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 132
Sorry for the belated reply. Yup, you got it. Post away.

Speaking of belated, Katie E just asked me to find out if you still have the travelling apron. Well?

Buck

Apron still here. I have gotten *slammed* with both of my jobs. I need to put a few recipes in the box and it will be ready to go. I have it scheduled in my Outlook to remind me. If I don't get it out tomorrow, I'll try and get it to the post office on Saturday. I'm sorry it's taken so long. It's been so far on the back burner that it's only been simmering. Seriously. It's been sitting in the kitchen on the cork bowl mocking me. I'm really sorry, guys.

Here's a pic. What skyline is this?

Attachments

• skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom