Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well good, because I didn't have a lawn mower as kid :LOL:
But I had to say something :wacko:

The first lawn mower I can remember is a light powder blue one. The neighbors behind us had a reel mower and I always remember being fascianted with it.

Ok.. you guys are sooooooo soooooo close!!!

awe!!:( I didnt get to post fast enough...that what I was thinking, but my kids took me away from the puter for awhile:wacko:
oh well theres always next time, at least I got close:LOL:

When I bought the reel mower, it came with the 'sharpening kit'. I thought it would be this fancy thing, and was somewhat surprised that in the kit was the items I posted the photo of. I was like... what the heck is this????

I was just looking at reel mowers online a month ago or so. If I saw these items, I didn't remember them. Then after looking at your clues again, going with a reel mower search, there they were :shock: The items on an Amazon ad on the side of the page I was looking at :LOL:

Soooo, I'll be back ;)

Not another canis familiaris........ :rolleyes:
What breed is this puppy?
Dontcha just want to hug him? :-p

Attachments

• puppy.jpg
    puppy.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 199
Not an Akita.
Cara, I had to look samojede up. It appears they are multiple breeds with white coats, developed in northern Eurasia ? Including Samoyeds and white Poms ? I'd have to say no, but one search said it was spelled samoyede, with a "y"...... correct me if I'm wrong. I'm curious.
The ears are typically cropped, but not always expatgirl.

Not an Akita.
Cara, I had to look samojede up. It appears they are multiple breeds with white coats, developed in northern Eurasia ? Including Samoyeds and white Poms ? I'd have to say no, but one search said it was spelled samoyede, with a "y"...... correct me if I'm wrong. I'm curious.
The ears are typically cropped, but not always expatgirl.

Samoyed ist the correct english spelling, I just hadn't thought of a different writing in english.. :rolleyes:
But as far as I know the have nothing to to with poms..
That's was my first thought, but the ears - Poms do have sharper (?) ears and muzzle

You can Google samojede and get pages mostly of samoyeds, but one had some white poms on it Stock Photography of dog, pomeranian 112441 - Search Stock Photos, Pictures, Images, and Photo Clip Art - 112441.jpg Actually, it only says pomeranian... sure looks like a samoyed to me.

Going to dictionary.com and typing in samojede will get the suggestion that you meant samoyede, which will get you this page samoyede - Definitions from Dictionary.com saying it is any white, long coated breed from that area.

But at any rate. You haven't gotten it yet :)

Back
Top Bottom