Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that was a toughy.
What are the blue ones called?

I'll be back with a really easy one, for lack of better planning.....
I will want to know what it is and where I got it!

Well this is between you and Andy, UB.
I wanted both answers, because some people may not realize it is a bullet. The girl that works for me saw it firsthand and asked what it was :wacko: I'll assume Andy knew it was a bullet, because he guessed the battlefield.

I'm out and somebody's up!

I assumed the 'what' was obvious. What else would you get at Gettysburg that is shaped like a bullet?

I'm off the search for a stumper.

I assumed the 'what' was obvious. What else would you get at Gettysburg that is shaped like a bullet?.

Maybe not to everyone. That is why I tried to be specific in what I was asking for. For all I know, maybe some of our members who do not live in the USA never even heard of Gettysburg.....

So what are you asking for? The item's name, its use? Does it have more than one uses and you need both to be right?

OK. My guess is a keychain. :-p

That's it! It's a Puchi-Puchi, a bubble wrap popping simulator.

Go for it!

lol, what won't somebody make? :rolleyes:
I read it even makes different sounds, just like the real stuff.

What is this all too common critter?
It has a real name and a generic one. Either will do.
This pic was taken by someone inquiring what it was, not me ;) Sorry for its fuzziness.

good guess, Pacanis.........is she a good witch or a bad witch, Dorothy? think I know what this might be but not sure..........in other words do you know if this insect causes lots of damage as far as you know??

That was the first thing that popped in my mind. Seems like as a kid, they always infested our spices.

It is not a weevil, no snout like weevil's have. And the markings on this beetle are specific.
Close though.....

That's it sattie! It's a larder or pantry beetle, which feeds on anything high in protein; grains, dead flies in your walls, dog food.....

You're up!

Back
Top Bottom