Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On being asked if she was ready to go to Adventureland (we are staying at the Inn there) James's daughter said that is stupid and she wants to go to the mall (I think because she knows we want to go to Adventureland). So you will have a while to work on this one while we are walking around the mall and then while I am riding every roller coaster I can get my hands on. I will be back on later. What is the thing below?

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Whatzit.jpg
    Whatzit.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 187
What???? You're abandoning us???? Don't you feel a little guilty about this???? Looks like a bovine to me but I'm SURE that you want a name to go with it........picky, picky, picky.............:) hope that you had a fun day :)

I could be mean and ask where, specifically, it is, but I won't. :innocent: Okay, off to the pool for an hour and a half, then possibly to eat. I'll be back soon after.

off to play and leave us with homework???........well, it looks like one of those animals that's featured in the Bible...........tho' I never heard of a holy buffalo.....cow, yes....not buffalo........hey, you experts, do your googling and wikiing...........

Homework? Hey, once a teacher, always a teacher! Actually the truth is that I was never much on homework (some of the teachers I worked with were fanatics about it). I don't see the value of just having them do busy work. I did give homework, but not as much as the others, and it had to reinforce what we did in class that day, and I wanted them to read something of their choice each day. Okay, back to our buffalo, sitting in that nice green grass.

Is there a hint in there somewhere Barbara??? I have been searching Google since you posted and can't even come close to anything except Buffalo Soliders!

Back
Top Bottom