Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since GhettoRacingKid hasn't come back on, and since you found that picture, we should go ahead with your picture then.

I wonder where everyone has gone. This was always such an active thread.

:huh:Barbara

it does look at bit dead on this thread doesnt it? Well.....it was original used by a military, but not for the purpose of warring.

I was thinking more on the lines of ceremonial use, like weddings and such. When we get back from dinner I will check it out.

:)Barbara

I don't have any more guesses yet (was pretty busy last night with laundry), so I hope one of you has it. :cool: I won't be on again until we stop for the night at our next hotel.

Was it used to carve the roast after a hard day's battle?
Or for getting "blood on the blade"?

Great pic of the house barbara, I never knew that was a real house. So cool to see a real picture of it :mrgreen:

schmitar, beheading

curved blade looks ottoman empire stlye.

guessing here but that is the idea right?
Since you were the first one to give a reasonable response, and since the photo poster hasn't been on in some time, I think you should go ahead and post the next picture. I believe we have waited long enough!

Give us a good one!

Oh my gosh, it is so cute! I think I know what it is, but I can't think of the name right now. Thanks for posting a picture! I hope some others guess, but I will check it out too!

Back
Top Bottom