Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, this is a COOKING forum, why don't you start your own site for games like this.

Our members have interests other than cooking and we offer them the opportunity to enjoy some of them here.

Can you guess what that building is and where it's located?

Our members have interests other than cooking and we offer them the opportunity to enjoy some of them here.

Can you guess what that building is and where it's located?

And would you post a pic of your own if you got it right? :rolleyes:

None of the guesses are correct. I don't want to give any hints this soon, but I will say that it is in the western hemisphere.

:)Barbara

Well that's just weird.....
I'm in New Posts and it says the last post was by Barbara L at 12:33 AM today, so I clicked on the post to open it up and check out the new guesses. BUT.... the last post is still by Barbara L at 2:54 PM yesterday..... Weird.

All I know is I looked at over a hundred pages of federal buildings designed like castles yesterday and couldn't come up with this building.
Am I on the right track though???

Well that's just weird.....
I'm in New Posts and it says the last post was by Barbara L at 12:33 AM today, so I clicked on the post to open it up and check out the new guesses. BUT.... the last post is still by Barbara L at 2:54 PM yesterday..... Weird.

All I know is I looked at over a hundred pages of federal buildings designed like castles yesterday and couldn't come up with this building.
Am I on the right track though???
I just bumped the thread up. :cool: I did it just to confuse you! :LOL:

It was not a federal building. It was privately owned, but it was a business. In fact the owner had another famous building in the same town, only the other one was named after him. (Unless you are from that town, you most likely wouldn't know his name).

oooh....

I thought for sure, with the flags, that it was one of those castle designed federal buildings that used to be popular. And when you said PO was close.....

Oh well. Back to Google.

It's not a post office and it's not in Nebraska, but you are the warmest.

oooh....

I thought for sure, with the flags, that it was one of those castle designed federal buildings that used to be popular. And when you said PO was close.....

Oh well. Back to Google.
I didn't say which one he was closest with!

;)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom