Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, my weird brain is taking me to all kinds of strange places. Does this thing have anything whatsoever to do with animals?

Or...

Although not electrical in nature, does it use electricity in its use?

I have a feeling that instead of sneaking up on it, I'm running full speed in the wrong direction!

:)Barbara

Okay, my weird brain is taking me to all kinds of strange places. Does this thing have anything whatsoever to do with animals?

Or...

Although not electrical in nature, does it use electricity in its use?

I have a feeling that instead of sneaking up on it, I'm running full speed in the wrong direction!

Its more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
till I see marianne walk away
I see my marianne walkin away

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Sorry, Barbara

Okey Dokey, that got me nowhere fast! Does the user of this thing look forward to using it? Or do they put it off, and when done, run and wash their hands, yelling "ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!"? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Hmmm, I'd have to say you probably don't use this item and do the action associated with it as often as recommended, I know I don't. And I was told others don't. You don't want to let it go too long though.
And you typically wash your hands when done using it.

Another set of questions.
It is used in the cleaning of something. It is used with liquid. I use it and I'm average aren't I? Don't answer that.....
Not everyone is going to have this item or need it, only if you happen to have something else. Then you would need it. And anyone could happen upon this item with the purchase of something. Then you could say, Hey, I know what to do with this! Without reading the instructions.

Is it used to clean the other item you have referred to, or are they both used in cleaning something around the house?

It is used in the cleaning of the other item. The other item has nothing to do with cleaning.

Oh, and by "in the cleaning", I meant exactly what I said. The item I posted does not actually clean anything. It is used with items that do the cleaning.

This is just a device for holding something out of the way whilst the cleaning process is going on, miniman. There is actually a method to the madness in the precise shaping of the wire loop.

It looks like it would hold some kind of webbing or metal strip back. You said it loosely has something to do with "plumbing" and for some reason fish tanks came to mind, but I'm sure that's not it. Grrrrrrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom