Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is used in the silk screen process. Do you know the exact purpose? Shouldn't be too hard, as it has gotten close in a couple posts!

:)Barbara

For lack of better planning before I took your alls' clues and answered (there's one for the grammar police), how about one that should be relatively easy?

Name that ship!

Attachments

• gamepic.jpg
    gamepic.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 177
Well rats! I knew it looked a little different. According to what I read, the Mayflower III was supposed to be built in 1976 but never came to be. Off to look again!

:)Barbara

You got it, Dave, the Brig Niagara. The ship Oliver Hazard Perry wone the Battle of Lake Erie with.

You're up!

I'm a tall ship man and I volunteer at the San Diego Maritime Museum (best in the world!), so that was easy for me. I cede my turn to someone else as I don't know how to put pictures on the site. Sorry. I'll try to get DW to teach me how.

I'm a tall ship man and I volunteer at the San Diego Maritime Museum (best in the world!), so that was easy for me. I cede my turn to someone else as I don't know how to put pictures on the site. Sorry. I'll try to get DW to teach me how.

Uhh-boy :rolleyes: Here we go again.... you could have just said, "I know" :LOL:
Plenty of instructions here on how to post a pic.

Yes, she's a striking ship. In the early nineties I saw her cruising the shorline plenty of times at full sail. One of my friends was on her crew for a couple years, too. It's pretty cool seeing these tall ships out in the water.

I'd say the "top" is not production but the rest is. Am I right?

It doesn't look muscular enough to be a cobra. I'd guess it's European wnd from the 60s

Back
Top Bottom