Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL I wondered if you would say something like that if no one guessed for awhile! I'll be back as soon as I find a picture.

:)Barbara
P.S. How funny--I saw the word scout but didn't notice "more" as part of the clue until I just now read it to my husband. LOL

Last edited:
This will probably be too easy. What is this, and what is it used for? (I am having a terrible time getting this stupid picture to work, so I hope it lasts longer than 5 minutes!).

LOL I wondered if you would say something like that if no one guessed for awhile! I'll be back as soon as I find a picture.

P.S. How funny--I saw the word scout but didn't notice "more" as part of the clue until I just now read it to my husband. LOL

There also was a "will is" comment... "and her will is in the past" :LOL:

didja miss my obscure clues? :-p

You're just seeing a link? I see the picture. Yikes. I was having a terrible time with that picture and ended up having to do it through ImageShack. I could copy and paste, but then it would give too big a clue as to what it is. I will see if there is another way I can do it, but it may take a little while. Sorry about that.

:huh:Barbara

What are these, and where (specifically) are they used?

Attachments

• Whatzit.jpg
    Whatzit.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom